If you have the following we would love to welcome you onboard as a valued contributor:
- Fabulous written English. We mean correct spelling, use of grammar and punctuation.
- HAVE FUN! We need people with a great sense of humour who can write about living and/or working in The Netherlands
- Opinionated, we are looking for writers who have their own sense of opinions, but who can see the flip side of them too!
- Do you visit exhibitions, art galleries, museums, theatres, cinemas? Your reviews will be welcomed!
- Do you eat out a lot? Your restaurant reviews are needed too!
- Are you up to date on current news and events that are happening in The Netherlands? Please contribute now!
- Do you have the low down on any new start-ups, products on the Dutch market? We want to hear from you!
- Knock them out of the park headlines and sub-headers!
Articles are typically 1000 words maximum. We are unable to pay for submitted articles, but, we will promote them, just like any other article that features on www.expatstimes.com.
What you can expect from us
- Your articles will be checked and edited to make sure spelling, grammar and all the rest is perfect
- Your name will of course be mentioned as the author of the article
- Artwork may be added to enhance your article, using royalty free images etc. that will align with your story
- Reviews & endorsements. We can help you beef up your writing portfolio and you will receive recommendations from us
Become a valued member of a community run by internationals to help internationals
YES! Sign me up! I want to start submitting articles now
If you’re happy with all of the above and feel that your article will inform and engage our community, please send your original article for submission to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our contact form.